- 200g Fetta Cheese
- 6 semi dried tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Cracked black pepper
- Fresh oregano leaves
- Pre heat the oven to 170°C.
- Slice the 200g piece of Fetta cheese in half to fit the size of your ceramic oven dish, we have used a dish approx. 10cm in diameter.
- Place the fetta cheese into the dish, garnish with the chopped tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil and cracked pepper.
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes or until the cheese is soft.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and more olive oil.
- Serve with crusty bread.