- 250g Lamb mince
- 1 eggplant sliced and pan fried
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100g Riverina Fetta
- 250g mashed potato
- 2 tbs tomato passata sauce
- 1 brown onion
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large pan gently cook the garlic and onion, add the lamb mince and fry until golden brown.
- Add the spices and oregano and cook until fragrant, add the tomato passata sauce and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Add the prepared eggplant, season and taste.
- Use little ramekin dishes and place in the lamb mince mixture, top with the mashed potato and crumble the fetta cheese over the top- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
- Serve with Greek salad for a fabulous Greek inspired dinner.