- 750g Seedless Watermelon - cubed
- 200g Riverina Full Cream Fetta
- 1 cup of fresh mint - chopped finely
- 1 cup of parsley leaves - chopped finely
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice the lime and place in a small bowl with the olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper- using a fork mix the ingredients together and set aside.
- Cube the watermelon and the feta cheese into similar sized pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Slice Slice finely the mint, set aside and roughly chop the parsley.
- Combine all the ingredients together. This dish makes a great sweet and salty side salad, perfect for the summer months.