- Flour tortilla wraps
- Fish fillets
- Red cabbage
- Green cabbage
- Salt and pepper
- BBQ Corn kernels
- Red onion
- Fresh lime
- Hot chilli sauce
- Fresh coriander
- Grated fresco cheese
- Oil for frying
- Plain flour
- Add the mayonnaise to a mixing bowl, add in the juice of a fresh lime, salt and pepper- set aside.
- Slice the cabbage as fine as possible and dress in the lime mayonnaise.
- Dice the avocado and set aside- season with salt, pepper and fresh lime juice.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan to 170°C for frying the fish fillets.
- Slice the fish into 10cm lengths and coat with flour.
- Fry the fish until golden, drain on paper towels and keep warm.
- Warm the tortilla slightly in the oven.
- To assemble place a wrap on the bench, a small amount of cabbage mix, corn, fish, avocado mix.
- Garnish with a small amount of the hot chilli sauce, grated fresco cheese and coriander.