- 8 Flour Tortilla wraps
- 2 chorizo sausages
- 250g Shredded Riverina Dairy Fresco
- 3 char grilled roasted red capsicums – sliced
- 1 cup of caramelized brown onions
- 4 jalapeno chilies – finely chopped
- Chop the chorizo sausage into small pieces and pan fry in a medium heat pan until crunchy on the outside, drain off any extra fat and set aside.
- Lay 4 of the flour tortilla wraps on the bench, we will begin to layer up the filling by starting with onions, sliced peppers, sprinkle on some crispy chorizo pieces, the shredded Fresco cheese and desired amount of chilies to your liking.
- Top the Tortillas with another wrap so that you have created a parcel/sandwich.
- Gently lower into a medium heated greased nonstick pan, fry for about 3 minutes on each side before transferring to a chopping board
- Slice them into triangles and serve whilst warm.