- 2 cobs of fresh corn- stripped
- 6 zucchini- grated
- 180g Riverina Haloumi Cheese- grated
- ¼ cup of fresh basil leaves- chiffonnade
- 1 fresh birds eye chilli- diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup of plain flour
- Pinch of Salt and pepper
- Place the grated zucchini in a sieve over a bowl and press to remove any excess moisture. Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and form a batter.
- To cook place a teaspoon of mixture into a pan and fry in a small amount of oil until golden.
- Serve with a dollop of aioli or guacamole on top, as a great cold canapé. You can make larger ones as a great brunch dish and serve with poached eggs and dressed greens.