- 150g butter
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- ½ cup of Greek yoghurt
- Vanilla bean paste
- Lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups of sifted plain flour
- ½ cup of blue berries
- ½ cup of raspeberries
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Extra yoghurt and blue berries for serving
- Prepare a 20cm loaf tin by greasing and lining with paper, pre heat the oven to 160°.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl, add in the vanilla, lemon zest and 1 egg at time, mixing to ensure all incorporated. Fold in the flour, yoghurt and the berries.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan, slice into 2cm thick pieces and serve with a dusting of icing sugar, more fresh berries and a dollop of Greek yoghurt.