- 500g Self-Rising Flour
- 1 tbs Baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 500g Riverina Dairy Natural Yoghurt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until the dough forms; you may need to adjust the quantity of flour to bring the dough together cleanly.
- Place the dough onto a flat floured surface; slightly knead the dough to form a log
- Slice the dough in to 12 even pieces; roll each piece of dough out into even shapes and set aside on a flour surface to prevent them from sticking
- Heat a griddle pan on high and begin cooking the flat breads, I like to get some nice charring on the breads to add flavor but you can adjust the temperature of the heat to reflect how much charring you desire
- Turn the breads over after about 2 minutes on each side, repeat until all the dough is cooked
- These breads are a great accompaniment to dips but I like to top mine with cooked minced lamb, cheese and herbs and bake for 10 minutes for a great quick little snack, you can make these a canapé size and top with hummus for your next party.